Monday, April 26, 2010

exhausted, somehow..

here i am, once again.. im torn into pieces.. opps! is my mind torn into pieces.. i cant think straight now.. too many things to consider and do.. have to perform well.. stress.. pressured.. went for a badminton game today.. play with guys are cool.. u can hardly predict how are they gonna pass u the shuttlecock.. and their energy,better stay away from them.. i remembered once justin sensei told me, "never fight guys' energy, use skills if u're smart..never play hard but play smart.. no matter in badminton or judo" ... ya,that's my sensei.. a good one.. but too bad, im not smart.. plus there's something wrong with me.. my joints are loose.. no kidding.. something is wrong somewhere.. i sound so old.. T.T it's not something i want.. too many things that i dont want it to happen happened in my life now.. had overcome one recently.. i cant afford to have too many coming.. still recovering.. trying hard to forget the pain i had, forever..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment