Tuesday, April 27, 2010

exhausted part II

ahh.. im like OKU today.. both shoulder joints aching.. due to the game yesterday.. today, i woke up kinda early,bout 7.30am.. after wishing my roomie good luck, i proceed to plan my activity for today.. so task 1: wash my dirty clothes.. ya, they piled up like mountains now.. what to do..? during exam period, have to let it piled up.. all those brushing made my nightmare worse, shoulder aches more..!! T.T
then do a task for my roomie.. it's simple but i dont think i did it well.. i wont reveal what task is that.. then i saw COCKROACH..!! it's size is about my lil finger.. well my fingers are short so it exists.. err.. i should say it existed..!! cause it's dead now.. i smacked it..!! wakakakaa... living in kg wai really taught me how to deal with cockroaches..
before: sit and wait for the cockroach to go on its own.. DEFINATELY WONT TAKE ACTION TO KILL IT..!!
after: look carefully where the cockroach go.. thinking should get rid of it or not.. once decided, hunt it..!! wakakkaa.. i sound like a clod.. ==''

No comments:

Post a Comment