Sunday, October 17, 2010

deeply in love with..

Not a person but sports. If you know me for quite some time, then this is not something new to you. I don’t consider myself as athletic child yet I’m not someone who hates sports either. Depends to my mood of the day to determine what sports I will play. Top in my list there are pool, badminton, swimming and cycling/bike trailing. If I feel like sweating, I’ll go for a badminton game; mood for splashing of course to swim in the pool; if go easy, then pool table will be my favorite choice of place and to enjoy scenic view for sure that will be cycling. Ah~ one more, roller blading/skating if I feel like doing sports alone. It seems confusing right?

Badminton is what I’ll do with my friends no matter where I am. It is the sports that I’m familiar with and something for me to show off with my not-so-good skills. As for swimming, I will only go with friends that I trusted or family members, most of the time I rather go with family. I have the love-hate feelings toward swimming. Until now, I’m unable to swim and I don’t dare to go to middle of the pool due to past experience. Roller blading/skating, not everyone likes it therefore I have to enjoy alone. Pool is something that I get to goof around while enjoying the game without sports attire. Recently I started cycling with friends in university. Unable to deny that perlis is a more suitable place for cycling that penang. Reason one, less pollution. Reason two, more greenies. Reason three, less traffics. The rest I need not to speak anymore. In a group of four, we went to a short cycling trip nearby our hostel. The feeling was so great, makes the trip indescribable with words. Picture speaks thousand words. Let me show you.



CRY my heart out..!! How on earth could this happen to me? An earphone and a headphone broke down in A day. Does my destructive power increase so much to the level that I'm able to terminate a device without touching them? I was listening to Hello using headphone and suddenly it went mute. I'm running out of cash this month yet this happened to me now. Why...? *sob* 

2 comments:

  1. I wonder who was the one to capture the pictures? Is that a Pak Cik who was fishing beside the paddy field? Coz a lot of people fishing along the watering paddy field nowadays, it seemed to become a trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, we noticed that trend too,wonder what can they fish there.. but the pictures were taken ourselves, no business related to any pak cik,uncle or ah pek.. ^^

    ReplyDelete