Thursday, October 14, 2010

urghhh..

Recently I’m into some game called crosswords. But I wasn’t able to solve all on my own. It is tough even at the ‘easy’ level. I know I shouldn’t be doing this now but it is a great way to keep you thinking. Some of the words I learnt are (hint – answer) ruckus – noise, pacified – calmed, kilns – ovens, flabbergast – amaze and etc. For sure this is not the game to play when you are tired. It draws so much energy and concentration out from your body till you couldn’t take it. In the end, you terminate the application and sleep. Yes, that is what happens to me previously. I need a better game to play. My life is getting much dull now and I need some relaxation before cables in my brain snap.
Is there any way to cure headache effectively? I have headache almost every night since the day I am backed to hostel and I need an effective way to cure it. Notice the word I used, NEED not want. :(
Dell Magazines Crosswords 

No comments:

Post a Comment