Thursday, October 28, 2010

lost symbol

One of the countless copies of Dan brown’s latest thriller, The Lost Symbol is finally mine on the terrible day. Feeling excited cum depressed, I was lost for words. The book reached my hands just in time. I really need some time to cool myself and reorganize all my thoughts. To be frank, I felt extremely tired at that horrible day yet I continue to read that book as it was too hard to resist. Looking at its cover, it seems like there’s some forces pull you to the book and remain attach to it. Fortunately, the book is understandable to me. Free mason, an organization I suppose it is, accommodates secret symbol addicts. I knew some information about the masons therefore understanding the book wasn’t a tough task. Of all Dan Brown’s book, I specially love the Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons and of course The Lost Symbol. Some might think I haven’t finish the whole book, how would I know I will like the book for sure? Trust me, you don’t have to complete a book in order to tell whether you love them or not. I missed the first two books that I mentioned before as I was not a book lover yet. And what seems weird is all the three series that make into my favorite list has Robert Langdon as the main lead. Personally I like Robert Langdon’s knowledge and occupation. Unable to deny, Dan Brown is a great author. As I did not mention the other two best sellers, Deception Point and Digital Fortress, doesn’t mean the stories are not attractive as the three, it is the matter of interest. Thank you fellows for that book, also thank you for the thumb drive and the so-call-sculpture. It's time to go back to the book. Jya!

The version that I owned
"To live in the world without becoming aware of the meaning of the world is like wandering about in a great library without touching the books." -The Lost Symbol-  

No comments:

Post a Comment