Wednesday, October 6, 2010

peek-a-boo cat

I better go get some water before I faint here, I thought.

Weather surrounding my hostel is warm, burning hot to be exact. And here I am, sharing the same personal space with one of my roommates in a store-look-alike-room which happens to be the room that I am staying with another two, concentrate hard in completing my thesis, on the same time try not to get dehydrated, made my move to get water for drinking. Taking along a piece of paper which I intended to throw, I saw a cat sitting on the carpet, just in front of the room at hallway end. The cat is there for a long time, I deduced from how comfortable it looks and how it placed its elegantly-look-butt on the carpet with its legs folded perfectly fit on the side. What came across my mind is I must be seeing sphinx when I first glance through it. Furthermore, it gave me a shock when it moved towards me, hoping that I will open the door for its exit. I was curious, there were people(housemates) walking in and out, standing near to the place where the cat beautified its sitting posture, yet not even one noticed the cat is there. I’ve been staying with the nearly-stink-me-to-death hamsters for months already, and now the cat invaded our hostel with no one bother to chase it out, what makes my hostel life now? It seems like I’ve been part of the animal planet channel or something like that. Ewww… 

[Unintentionally, I have set my brain to the long winded mode in order to suit thesis writing process. I’m sorry if the sentences constructed are difficult to catch or there lay mistakes around the post as I wrote this in hurry.  XD]

No comments:

Post a Comment