Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Octopus Paul

I knew I should not be doing this. I mean I won’t be doing this, deducing from my attitude, as I’m not a fan of this creature but somehow it was popular for a certain period therefore I think I should just follow the flow. Paul the Octopus was one of the hit topics during World Cup 2010. Even if you’re not interested in soccer or World Cup, I bet most of you out there know Paul’s existence, unless you are totally disconnected from the world. People from all over the globe been concerned about this octopus (or should I say the results of it prediction?) so much then but how many still keep track on Paul’s news now? It is an octopus after all. So here I am to share news about the psychic octopus. Paul died! RIP Paul. Otsukare samadeshita!! You’re once a wonderful octopus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment