Sunday, January 9, 2011

生田斗真? 誰?


Hanazakari no kimitachi e
Have been contributing most of my time watching movies, J-drama and hanging around doing nothing. Into some game yesterday leaving body aches today. Finished a J-drama and three movies in 2 days, with some activities in between. Hanazakari no Kimitachi e a.k.a Hanakimi, got me stucked with Nakatsu Shuichi, whose real name is Ikuta Toma. That guy is interesting. Wishing to have such person around me too. Then shocked to find out that he’s in honey and clover too. Guess who he is in HnC. Yup. He’s Takemoto-kun! I’m so right about it. I was afraid to watch HnC in drama then I don’t want to see Morita’s real impression ruined by some guys. Now, it ease me a lil to know that Toma-san is Takemoto-kun. Anticipating.
Now I found myself a new project. Hachimitsu to Clover, I’m coming!

As for movies, Home alone glued me to lappie for 6 hours. Watched home alone 1,2 and 3 in a go really makes you compare which is a better movie. Home alone 3, my fav of all times. No doubt that the kids are really cool but somehow Kevin doesn’t attract me much. Perhaps the quality of the film to blame. Alex is a much luckier kid then. Rofl~

……..

Ah~ I think I’ll be disappointed with Morita (the human). Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment