Monday, January 10, 2011

TVXQ JYJ


    

It took me some time to listen to tvxq’s new album. FYI, tvxq now refers to Yunho and Changmin, without Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong. If you wish to know what happen then, ask my friend, Google. While listening to Why (keep your head down), I had this ‘miss’ feeling. Naturally I felt something missing there. Glance through, I thought I miss the combination of voices that once I got addicted to, voices that once I fell in love with and voices that still I think is the best now. I gave myself a chance to search for the better. Therefore I search everywhere, within that duration I did not listen to any tvxq member song for the whole period they separated, even though they have new songs released. Recently, due to Sungkyunkwan scandal and why (keep your head down), I have myself listen to the five once again. Never they failed to touch my fragile heart. To me, they are indeed irreplaceable. Now I realized what lacks aren’t merely some voices but the feel. The warmth they used to deliver, the happiness they used to bring Cassiopeia and the spirit they used to convey as five, are irreplaceable. For now, I only wish the five to return as one again. 

HOW CAN I…..FOUND YOU

1 comment:

  1. tvxq forever!! always keep the faith!! anu bah,tvxq ani bah mana tia? mengapa tia pacah. atukan bisai nya 5 urg, eh ingau atiku. bah lup lup u

    ReplyDelete