Thursday, January 6, 2011

Future part 2

Yo~
Here I am again, resuming on what I want to write about honey and clover (H&C).  Previously I wrote was something that I figured out by watching H&C. This is the latter part of the post, about what’s inside H&C inspires me of many ways to look into life.
To those who lost in finding their future,
“To be able to find people who need you and to continue to answer to their needs is how you are going to find a place for yourself in the future.”
(Problem is how should I find? Think hard nic! =.=)
The fact of I’m afraid of growing up lead to me dislike changes at young age. However Hanamoto sensei said something that ease my feelings. According to him, “it’s true that you get shocked if things take a sudden turn but that’s also refreshing, if you think about it.”
(sensei arigatou!)

Casts of Honey and Clover
Small sized lady – Hanamoto Hagumi
Long haired lady – Yamada Ayumi
Guy with spectacles – Mayama Takumi
Guy with dark blue coloured-hair – Morita Shinobu
Guy with grey hair – Takemoto Yuuta 

No comments:

Post a Comment